Struggling to cope with the fast-changing world of work?
Concerned that automation & AI may replace your job?
Considering a new career but don’t know how to start?
Unleash Your Potential & Beat the A.I. Revolution with 'No Job? No Sweat!' - The Comprehensive Guide to Your Career Development & Success!
Are you concerned about AI’s increasing prevalence in the job market?
Do you worry that your skills and knowledge may become obsolete?
Digital disruption and automation are displacing or reconfiguring jobs. As a result, the career becomes uncertain. It’s no secret that finding a job can be tricky. But continuing in a job is tougher as AI and new technologies challenge humans.
Han’s book, “No Job? No Sweat!” is here to guide you on how to beat AI and stand out in the job market.
This comprehensive guide offers practical tips on
- How to use AI to your advantage,
- Turn your knowledge into income, and
- Overcome barriers to employment.
Additionally, it offers helpful tips for navigating the job market and standing out from the crowd in an interview.
The Han Career System sets this book apart, which offers an original and creative approach to career development. This system encourages readers to explore 3 career options:
- Entrepreneur, or
There is practical guidance on pursuing each path. Whether you prefer a traditional career path as an employee or want to start as an entrepreneur or explorer, this book covers you.
But that’s not all!!!
The book also comes with several extras, including
- A Color Book Mind Map, map to help you grasp the key points in just 10 minutes!
- Your Career Action Plan, with samples provided, making it easy to put what you’ve learned into action
- Two Bonus book chapters on “100+ Ways to Make Money Online and Offline” and “Overcoming Barriers to Starting Your Own Business.”
- If you don’t have time to read the entire book, Han’s got you covered with two 60-minute videos on “Secrets to Interview-Getting Resumes” and “Acing the Interview,” complete with curated templates and interview Q&A samples
- An all new ChatGPT prompt list for effective job search, which is new and exclusive to this book.
The book is for people who want to keep pace with the job trend and have a successful career. Professionals, managers, and executives who want to turn their know-how into income should read the book at least once!
Whether you’re a recent graduate, someone facing a career transition, or a career coach seeking new practical ways to support clients, this book has something for everyone!
The book is available in physical and ebook formats, with the physical book priced at $30 and the ebook at $24.
So what are you waiting for?
Click to buy NOW to get your hands on “No Job? No Sweat!” and grab the 5 BONUSES while they are available!
Still not sure about investing in your Future?
Test drive the free 50+ page book excerpt by telling us where to send it below.
*But be forewarned!
Your competitor who bought the book today will be way ahead when you come back tomorrow😊
Han Kok Kwang is inspired by the corporate renaissance man ideal. Academically, he has earned both his PhD and MBA. Professionally, he has won awards for excellence from national associations across 4 different domains over 22 years. This is consistency!
- 1997: Won the National Human Resource Professional of the Year Award with his Team, awarded by the Singapore Human Resource Institute (SHRI).
- 2002: Won the Inaugural National Life-Long Learner Award awarded by Mediacorp Radio & Ministry of Manpower
- 2017: Won the Best Personal Brand Award (Entrepreneur category) awarded by the Marketing Institute of Singapore (MIS).
- 2019: Won the Outstanding Educator of Career Professionals Award awarded by the Asia Pacific Career Development Association (APCDA).
- Wrote 2 Bestsellers, “No Job? No Problem!”& “So what if you don’t have a Degree?” that inspired thousands of readers
- Empowered & certified the Pioneer 10 batches of Employability Coaches in the Employment & Employability Institute in Singapore, who went on to assist over 40,000 Singaporeans during the global financial crisis in 2009-2010
- Empowered more than 100,000 people from 21 countries in their career development through his books, programs and writings on LinkedIn
Download your Exciting Book Excerpt below!